Roadmap: Essential When Setting Sail For Uncharted Waters
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, a picture with a lot of words must be worth a lot more.
- Though road generally applies to land, we need to keep in mind that we could be traveling on water or in space or elsewhere. Hence, let us just say a roadmap could be helpful even when setting forth on a journey across uncharted terrain.
- The challenges on this particular trip (aimed at bringing risk parity to blockchain), make it hard to specify precise dates, but rest assured if an item is on the roadmap we are reasonably certain that it can be delivered successfully. This is simply because for an item to make it to the roadmap a significant amount of time has been spent checking how viable building that particular component is. Also because rigorous analysis, ingenious designing, careful planning, implementing the simplest solution first and then iteratively improving it are some of our core strengths.
- The following clarifications refer to the items on the Roadmap Picture.
- The items under “Now” are tasks that we are actively working on and some of which could be close to completion, if not already completed.
- The items under “Next” are tasks that we are actively designing and some of which could be in early stages of implementation and could be coming to “Now” very soon.
- The items under “Later” are tasks that we are actively considering and some of which could be coming to “Next” very soon.
Where to Find Us?